Baseler Straße 10
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Commercial Register: HRB 79542
Registration court: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main
Ralf Hellfritsch, Peter Sang, Thomas Stewens
Chairman, supervisory board:
Dr. Gerhard Grebe
Phone: +49 69 7191 838 0
Telefax: +49 69 7191 838 50
Sales tax identification number according to Sect. 27 a of the Sales Tax Law:
DE 254 290 210
Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin)
Banking Supervision & Insurance Supervision
Graurheindorfer Str. 108
P.O. Box 1308
Phone: +49 (0)228 41 08-0
Fax: +49 (0)228 41 08-15 50
Securities/Asset Management Supervision
P.O. Box 50 01 54
Phone: +49 (0)228 41 08-0
Fax: +49 (0)228 41 08-123
Hauptverwaltung in Hessen
Laufende Aufsicht 1
Phone: +49 (0) 69 2388 0
Fax: +49 (0) 69 2388 1111
Investor Compensation Scheme:
BankM AG underlies the statutory investor compensation scheme of the Entschädigungseinrichtung der Wertpapierhandelsunternehmen (EdW). Investors using investment services have been protected since 1997 by the directive on investor compensation (Directive 97/9/EC). More information on the compensation scheme can be found here: www.e-d-w.de.
The language for all contracts and for communication with clients is German.
Applicable law / place of jurisdiction:
Pursuant to No. 6 Paragraph 1 of the bank's General Terms of Business (AGB), German law is applicable for the conclusion of contracts and for all business relationships between clients and the bank.
The applicable law and place of jurisdiction for German and foreign commercial and public-sector clients is governed by No. 6 Paragraphs 2 and 3 of the General Terms of Business (AGB).
Out-of-court settlement of disputes:
For the settlement of disputes with the Bank the following possibilities exist
(1) Arbitration Board of the Deutsche Bundesbank (German Central Bank)
The arbitration board of the Deutsche Bundesbank is responsible for complaints from customers related to payment transactions, such as transfers, direct debits and card payments, as well as consumer loans. Complaints about payment services and electronic money may be submitted by private and business customers. Complaints about distance contracts of financial services and consumer loans, however, can only be submitted by consumers. Distance contracts for insurances do not fall into the remit of the arbitration board. The appeal must be submitted in writing to the Schlichtungsstelle der Deutschen Bundesbank, Postfach 11 12 36, 60047 Frankfurt am Main (arbitration board of the German Central Bank, mailbox 11 12 36, 60047 Frankfurt am Main).
(2) Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin, Federal Financial Supervisory Authority)
Furthermore, there is always the option for customers to contact the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority under the following contact information.
1. Send your documents by post to
Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht
Graurheindorfer Straße 108
2. Send your Documents by Fax to +49 (0)228 41 08 15 50
3. Use the form on the internet on www.bafin.de
4. Send your documents by e-mail to poststelle[at]bafin.de
Baseler Straße 10
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings in front of a consumer arbitration board.
Frankfurt District Court Commercial Register
Registration number: HRB 79542
Tax number: 047 220 02413
VAT-ID No.: DE 254 290 210
LEI (Legal Entity Identifier): 5299001H21LR9DLCC127
The purpose of BankM AG according to its articles of association is:
1. the provision of the following banking and financial services:
2. The purpose of BankM is also the provision of ancillary services pursuant to Article 2 section 9 WpHG (Wertpapierhandelsgesetz):
3. The purpose of the company shall also be the provision of management services, strategic corporate and capital market consulting as well as the management of its own assets.
4. The company is entitled to all measures and transactions that are suitable to promote the company’s purpose. This also includes the establishment of branch offices and other companies as well as the participation in such in Germany and abroad.
Baseler Strasse 10
We are pleased to keep you informed with our periodical publication "Momentum", which we send to you free of charge via email. "Momentum" informs on relevant capital market topics, new issues and current affairs around the stock market and listed companies.