Current job offerings
Your new environment
With our classic relationship banking philosophy, we have been the reliable and long-term partner of medium-sized companies for financing on the capital market since 2007. We offer our customers individual services and fast access to selected investors who are suited to the company in question. Trust, transparency and a sense of responsibility are our top priorities.
Working at BankM means being part of an experienced, interdisciplinary team that develops together. Our team acts together as a well-coordinated unit and is committed to the long-term positive development of our clients.
To support our team we are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
- You will build up investor contacts and maintain your network regularly through virtual exchanges as well as personal visits.
- You support the acquisition of new clients.
- In close cooperation with the project team you will develop new ideas for the further development of our services.
You have completed a university degree in economics, an apprenticeship as a banker or a traineeship at a business publishing house.
You have already gained capital market experience and ideally have experience in investor relations or financial analysis.
You are characterized by your communicative and analytical skills.
You enjoy building and constantly cultivating long-term and trusting customer relationships.
You are open to contacts with all types of debt and equity investors.
You enjoy establishing contacts both in virtual exchanges and in personal encounters.
You enjoy business trips and visiting our clients or accompanying them on roadshows.
In addition to a very good knowledge of the German language, you are business fluent in English.
What we offer you
- A highly motivated, professional team with flat hierarchies and direct communication that stands up for each other.
- A varied, diverse range of tasks; we look after highly innovative venture topics as well as established small- and mid-caps.
- The space to work independently and on your own responsibility.
- Flexible working hours and location.
- A modern office in an attractive location right next to Frankfurt’s main train station.
If we have aroused your interest, please send us your application documents to email@example.com. Your contact person Dirk Blumhoff will also be happy to answer your initial questions by phone at +49 69 7191838-0. We look forward to getting to know you!
There are currently no other vacancies. Nevertheless, we would be pleased to receive your unsolicited application.